Carb Boom! Energy Gels® provide endurance athletes with the complex carbs they need for a steady energy release. BOOM's 9:1 ratio of Complex Carbs to Simple Sugars is superior to competitor's formulas. Flavored with real fruit purees and concentrates, our energy gels contain NO artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners. They are simply "the best tasting stuff on the market" (Mountain Bike Magazine) and "the closest of all the gels to resembling real food." (Inside Triathlon)
- BOOST YOUR PERFORMANCE: Our powerful endurance gel provides athletes with an advantage during training and on race days. This energy gel helps to maximize performance and boost your body.
- GRATIFYING QUICK DELIVERY: This natural energy gel offers 26g of high quality carbs with 2-3g of low sugar. This energy gel supplies endurance athletes for optimum strength and health.
- REAL FRUIT, REAL FLAVOR: We believe in simplicity and purity. Our fruit-flavored energy gels are a refreshing blend of fruit juices and purees for a delicious gel with a perfectly smooth texture.
- NATURAL, WHOLE ENERGY: Our natural energy gels contain no artificial colors or sweeteners. Boom Nutrition sources pure and healthy ingredients that are suitable for most restrictive dietary needs.
- DESIGNED BY ATHLETES: Crush your competition with our energy jelly packs. Designed by athletes, each gel pack provides a steady release of marathon energy without a spike or crash
I absolutely love this product. It helps me get through my events with ease.
CarbBoom has always been my go-to energy supplement when i need that extra boost to get started of continue an endurance event. Doesn't end with a 'dead-bug' feeling as some energy gels do. Convenient, east to digest, and goes down smoothly with no stomach distress. Highly recommended~
Great Performance Gel
Better than expected. Best energy gel on the market for quick and sustained performance.
Great Product// Great taste/fast acting. Love the apple Cimon and orange vanilla
It is what it is, and it is what I want
Convenient and tasty